HVAC Fairfax Customer Service policies
- HVAC Fairfax customers are always treated with courtesy and respect.
- Honor time commitments – a client's time is as valuable as ours.
- Treat their property with respect – shoe coverings always, durable drop cloths when needed.
- HVAC Fairfax technicians always explain to the customer the proper way to operate newly installed equipment.
- Explain to the customer what they need to do to qualify for a tax credit for a new system or new accessories.
- Never begin work without a signed document – no surprise extras for clients of HVAC Fairfax.
HVAC Fairfax has the following locations: HVAC Centreville, HVAC Vienna and HVAC Falls Church. Call the one nearest you for installation, maintenance or repair. Systems are more affordable than ever due to increased efficiency, potential rebates and available tax credits.
Affordable Installations from HVAC Fairfax
Improperly designed systems will cost you money. HVAC Fairfax crafts and specifies a custom installation, sized to your properties needs. An oversized unit will not cool properly and eventually freezes up. Additionally, an undersized unit will run continuously increasing your utility costs.
In 2010, the energy efficiency tax credit was extended by the United States Congress for another year. It now expires at the end of 2011. A large group of quality HVAC makers as well as some utility companies offer partial rebates on new energy-efficient systems
New systems are more efficient. The rating system know as the Seasonal Energy Efficient Ratio (SEER) rates systems. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient the system and the lower your utility bills. HVAC Fairfax County only sells equipment with a minimum SEER of 13. Our system's SEER ratings go all the way to 19.
A large number of systems sold all of HVAC Fairfax County locations have earned Energy Star labels. This program, directed by the United States Department of Agency sets strict efficiency standards for HVAC systems. Units with Energy Star labels are very efficient.
Other items that save money and may qualify for tax credits are high-tech thermostats. Your local HVAC Fairfax County location can install one. Not only will it provide you with a tax credit, it will save you money on your utilities as it has setback capabilities that turn the thermostat to a lower or higher temperature at set times when you are not in the premises and then turns the system to a more comfortable temperature when you are there.
HVAC Fairfax County Serves the following areas:
Call a HVAC Fairfax County affiliate now for information on saving money while making your home comfortable!